ALAMEDA CONNECTS “MAKE A DIFFERENCE” GRANTS AND SPONSORSHIPS PROGRAM FOR PUBLIC SCHOOLS AND 501 (c) (3) NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
Alameda Connects awards grants and sponsorships to 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations and public schools on a competitive basis in the Alameda Corridor area of Lakewood. Grants are for the sum of $1000 each. Grants may be requested for a variety of project needs including furthering educational programs for schools, support of programs for provision of services for the Lakewood community, and table sponsorships for fundraising events. Grant applications should be for specific projects or programs as opposed to routine operational expenses.
Factors considered in awarding grants and sponsorships:
• Positive impact on the Lakewood community
• Positive impact on the Alameda Corridor area
• Whether the funds will be used for a purpose consistent with the organization’s mission
2021 Grants Schedule:
• January 6, 2021- Grant application forms available online here
• January 27, 2021- Grant applications due to Alameda Connects by 5 PM. Applications must be submitted through the online submission page found here on the Alameda Connects website.
• February 12, 2021- Grant recipients announced.
• By February 22, 2021- Grant funds disbursed.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Signup to hear about all the latest activities along the Alameda Corridor!