• The U.S. Small Business Administration will re-open the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan portal.Click here for the application.
• SBA will continue its emphasis on reaching smaller lenders and businesses by opening to approximately 5,000 more lenders, including community banks, credit unions, and farm credit institutions. Learn more
• Simplified PPP Forgiveness Application Information from the SBA and Treasury regarding simpler loan forgiveness application for PPP loans of $50,000 or less.
Simpler loan forgiveness application
Instruction for completing the simpler loan forgiveness application
Interim Final Rule on the loan forgiveness process
• Food insecurities? Click here to see area food banks
• Rent issues? Here are the latest laws for assistance on a federal and state level.
• City of Lakewood City Modifications Click here
• Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment Feedback form (added 5/20/20)
• Guide for Retail Businesses Offering Curbside & Delivery Service. Click here (added 4/26/20)
• Open for Business. Find out if your favorite location is open Click here
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Signup to hear about all the latest activities along the Alameda Corridor!