Alameda Connects Small but Mighty Small Business COVID-19 Recovery Grants Program
As a member of Alameda Connects you are eligible to participate in the Alameda Connects Small but Mighty Small Business COVID 19 Recovery Grants Program. This grant program is funded by Alameda Connects. Grants are designed to fund projects that can be implemented quickly and assist commercial and/or business owners in recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Grant Amount– $1000
Grant Award Criteria:
- Must be a business member in good standing of Alameda Connects.
- Non-profits are ineligible to apply. They may apply separately under the Make a Difference Non-Profit Grant Program.
- Complete and submit the attached grant application by January 27, 2021.
- Have 50 or fewer full and part-time employees.
- Be a Lakewood business in good standing with a current Lakewood business license.
- Business must have been established in Lakewood by January 1, 2021.
- Provide a brief written description of your businesses plan for recovery from COVID-19.
- Submission of current Form W-9.
- For physical improvements- permission from your landlord.
Uses of Funds– This year Small but Mighty grant funds may be used for any projects directly associated with business COVID-19 recovery.
2021 Schedule for Small but Mighty Grants Program:
January 6- Grant applications available online here.
January 27, 2021- Grant Applications Due- Grant application submission due by 5 PM. Applications must be submitted by online.
February 12, 2021- Grant recipients announced.
By February 22, 2021- Grant funds disbursed.
For questions about this program please contact Sarah Hadsall at the Alameda Connects Office at (303) 274-1807 or firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “AC Small but Mighty Grants”
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Signup to hear about all the latest activities along the Alameda Corridor!