Alameda Connects is the premier business-resident connector here in the heart of Lakewood. When you join, you will connect with your customers and residents, stay up to date on what is happening on the corridor, network with business partners, and have a voice in our progress.
We know that your time is valuable. We have structured our services to partner with your “boots on the ground” outreach and marketing efforts. When you join, you will receive:
- Weekly events newsletter that highlights what is going on with your business. The Alameda Connects weekly events newsletter connects your business with residents and serves as a weekly touchpoint with your customers. Check out our most recent weekly events newsletter.
- Monthly Meetings. We meet on the first Wednesday of each month to get updates on what is happening on the corridor. Business members are provided with an opportunity to highlight and promote their business.
- Monthly eNewsletter that provides more in-depth information on projects in the heart of Lakewood. Check out our most recent eNewsletter.
- Annual Magazine – Alameda Connects. This magazine is formatted to not only advertise your business but to tell your business story in a way that connects with your customers. The magazine is distributed to over 15,000 residents here in the heart of Lakewood. Check out our Annual Magazine.
- Events. We attend and table over 25 events per year ranging from small neighborhood gatherings to the regionally recognized Festival Italiano with an average attendance of over 100,000 people. At each and every one of these events, we are there to promote your business and provide visibility for your business. We also invite you to drop in and share our booth space so that you can connect with your customers in a family-friendly and fun environment.
- Growing Your Business As part of your membership, we offer classes and services to help you grow your business.
- Beautifying Your Business here in the Heart of Lakewood As part of your membership, we can assist you with physical improvements to your business including signage, landscaping, and amenities such as benches and bike racks.
- Sustainability Summit Alameda Connects provides you and your business with a unique opportunity to connect with the community as a way of attaining sustainability here in the heart of Lakewood. We host an annual Sustainability Summit that covers all aspects of sustainability including financial, social and environmental risks, obligations and opportunities – often referred to as profits, people and planet . We also offer classes and amenities to you to assist in being a sustainable business.
We know that business and professional memberships can be expensive, so we have structured our membership rates to fit your business needs. You can choose the level of support that best fits your business needs. We are here to help you grow and promote your business.
Please see the benefits offered at each tier in this document.
Membership levels are:
$25 – Neighbor
$50 – Neighborhood Association
$50 – Non-Profit Partner
$150 – Base Membership
$350 – Enhanced Membership
$1,000 – Friend of Alameda Connects
$2,000 – Patron of Alameda Connects
$75 – Patron Tenant
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Signup to hear about all the latest activities along the Alameda Corridor!